If you are facing some issue with your stock android camera app then you are at the right place. In this article we will discuss about a camera app which is one of the best camera application in the market. This app comes with a lot of features and it is totally ads free. This app will take your photos to the next level of clearity.
I will provide the link at the end of this article and from that link you can easily download the app on your android devices.
Let us first talk about its features
NEW FEATURES ADDED
Support for Camera Extensions. Selected Android 12 devices now have photo modes such as Night, Bokeh, Beauty. Requires Settings/"Camera API" to be set to Camera2.
Allow accessing ultra-wide cameras via zoom e.g. on Pixel 5/6 when using Camera2 API.
Removed "use addresses" and "say cheese" options. Sorry about that, but this is due to new data privacy requirements.
Fixed HDR on Samsung devices since Android 12. Fixes for flash on Camera2 API. Various improvements for Android 12.
FEATURES OF THIS CAMERA APP
This Camera app is a completely free Camera app.
* Option to auto-level so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, selfie with "screen flash", HD video and more.
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise.
* Configurable volume keys and user interface.
* Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Panorama, including for front camera. Front camera panorama is not available in all camera apps and this feature makes this app very interesting
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual controls (with optional focus assist); burst mode; RAW (DNG) files; camera vendor extensions; slow motion video; log profile video.
* Noise reduction (including low light night mode) and Dynamic range optimisation modes.
* Options for on-screen histogram, zebra stripes, focus peaking.
* Focus bracketing mode. It will you to focus on the places where you want to
* Completely free, and no third party ads in the app which means you can use it without and hindrence
(But Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)